The global pico projector market reached a value of US $ 3.37 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during 2021-2026.
SHERIDAN, WYOMING, UNITED STATES, November 22, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – Market overview:
According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Pico Projector Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2021-2026”, the global pico projector market size reached a value of US $ 3.37 billion in 2020. Going forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during 2021-2026. Pico projectors refer to the compact hardware devices used to project visual content from a smartphone, camera, tablet, storage device, etc. They are mainly used to display photos and videos for portable entertainment as well as to present slides and graphics for educational and professional purposes. purposes. Additionally, some standalone projector models connect to other devices using different cables, such as USB or HDMI, while some models are built into digital cameras and mobile devices. Pico projectors can also be connected to webcams, image processing applications, laser pointers, etc. for an enhanced interactive experience.
We regularly monitor the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, as well as the indirect influence of related industries. These observations will be incorporated into the report.
Request a free sample report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/pico-projectors-market/requestsample
Market trends and drivers:
Growing demand for handy and portable electronic devices is among the key factors driving the Pico Projector market. In addition to this, the growing adoption of digital light processing (DLP) projectors, which use a variety of light sources, including high-power LEDs and lasers, to effectively project content onto a screen, is further increasing. the world market. In addition, Pico projectors are increasingly used in the automotive industry in vehicle image projection systems, which is also catalyzing the growth of the market. Apart from this, the increasing integration of products with consumer electronics, as well as the introduction of smart variants compatible with Wi-Fi and 3G / 4G technologies, are expected to strengthen the Pico projector market during the period. forecast.
Explore the full report with table of contents and list of figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/pico-projectors-market
Key market segmentation:
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report along with the detailed profiles of the major players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
• Lenovo Group Limited
• Aaxa Technologies inc.
• Texas Instruments
• Acer Inc.
• LG Electronics Inc.
• Microvision inc.
• Sony Corporation
• ZTE Company
• Koninklijke Philips NV
• RIF6 LLC
• Celluon inc.
• Cremotech Co Ltd.
• Global company Aiptek
• Mirror United States
• Optoma Technology Corporation
Breakdown by technology:
• Digital light processing (DLP)
• Direction of the laser beam
• Holographic laser projection
• Liquid crystal on silicon
Breakdown by product type:
• Not integrated
Breakdown by component:
• Light source
• Lighting system
• Projector lens
Breakdown by specification:
o 50-100 lumens
o> 150 Lumens
• Energy source
o Integrated battery
o Without battery
Breakdown by compatibility:
• Laptop / desktop
• Smart phones
• Digital camera
• Portable media players
Breakdown by application:
• Consumer electronics
• Business education
• Health care
Breakdown by region:
• North America (United States, Canada)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, others)
• Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, others)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, others)
• Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, others)
Highlights of the report:
• Market performance (2015-2020)
• Market outlook (2021-2026)
• Impact of COVID-19 on the market
• Porter’s five forces analysis
• Historical, current and future market trends
• Market drivers and success factors
• SWOT analysis
• Market structure
• Value chain analysis
• Complete mapping of the competitive landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as part of the customization.
Latest IMARC group market research reports (2021-2026):
• Polylactic Acid (PLA) Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/polylactic-acid-market
• Smart Beds Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-bed-market
• Airless Packaging Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/airless-packaging-market
• Anticorrosion Coatings Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/anti-corrosion-coatings-market
• Electronic Skin Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/electronic-skin-market
• Online Video Platform Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/online-video-platform-market
• Wheatgrass Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/wheatgrass-market
• Maritime Information Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/maritime-information-market
• US Ceramic Ball Bearing Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-ceramic-ball-bearing-market
• Canadian Generic Drug Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/canada-generic-drug-market
The IMARC group is a leading market research company providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across industries and regions to identify their most exciting opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include key business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasting and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology, and new processing methods are at the top of the market. business expertise.
IMARC Services Private Limited
write us here